Looking for an Apprenticeship.

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by mickbrand, Jan 9, 2006.

1. mickbrand

mickbrand New Member

Hi all,

I have recently done my PCD course in Melbourne, I was inspired and I think it is one of the ways we can all contribute to the future.

I am really interested in applying permaculture to everything, but feel I need a lot more hands on experience and would like to work under some one and skip some of the "sad little mistakes" and learn more about "happy little accidents", rather than finding out the hard way. Ideally I would like to work in an aid work environment. I am applying for a grant for travel, living and work expenses, but need to outline a project and a teacher to get it. I am happy to travel to any part of the world, though I am most interested in tropics, and sub tropics. So if you need an apprentice or can give me any leads, please do so.

Best regards,

Michael Brand
    [/list]

2. Guest

Loook at this!they think they are smart - ha-ha-ha - Warning - Adult Content

3. Ichsani

Ichsani Junior Member

Hi!

Perhaps try Christopher on the forum page......Maya Mountain Institute in Belize..... and try posting there too.

Good luck

Ichsani