International Permaculture Day

Discussion in 'News from around the damp planet' started by Terra, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Terra

Terra Moderator

Our local Permaculture group is joining with the local food swap group for an event on sunday the 4th be good to catch up again with people I know . What else is happening .

2. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Geoff is running a free tour at his place for anyone who may be passing by.

3. andrew curr

andrew curr Moderator

I gave a plug on Macca!

4. Terra

Terra Moderator

Well the Food swap went well , I took a 4 bags of oak leaf lettuce , 3 bags of tomatoes , a butternut pumpkin , 2 gold nugget pumpkins , a bag of lovely coloured chillis . My produce lasted about ten seconds after the go for it whistle . I picked up some spring onions some capsicums and a nice bag of pears , terrific day caught up with some old friends and met some new ones . Good way to get people together quite a few had some imput which was great , if people would like to be involved they have to plan ahead a bit eg we know there will be heaps of surplus when all the fruit trees are ripening around here so having something ready to swap will be pretty handy .

5. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Glad it worked out. Is it going to be an annual event in your part of the world?