Video on WA Permaculture Garden (Tropical)

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by Michaelangelica, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

Interesting WA permaculture farm featured on tonight's "Gardening Australia".
    The video does not seem to be on their site yet.
    https://www.abc.net.au/gardening/
    It will be shown again on ABC1 Sun 1:00pm and ABC2 Mon 4:30pm
    It should be loaded to their site by Mon.or Tues.

Also an interesting comment that urban planners, governments (esp. NSW and NSW Labor Party)& developers :twisted: need to take to heart at the end of the Winterwood segment.

If Gardening Australia shows me how to divide and pot up a plant again I will have a hissy fit! 10,000 times is enough already!! :thin: :!: :evil: :-x :butthead: :rolleyes: :drinkers: :bear:

2. lovingmygarden

lovingmygarden Junior Member

Re: Video on WA Permaculture Garden (Tropical)

Yes Michaelangelica,
    The gardening Australia team peeve me off with their repitions too, especially about growing camellias!!!!!!!
    I missed tonights program and I`m going fishing tommorow, so I will miss tommorows episode too, I`ll have to wait until it is on their web site. they don`t put too many segments on that actually relate to my sort of climate.
    The program isn`t the same since Peter Cundell left, the new fellow is just plain boring. I don`t watch it that much any more.