Permaculture Design Course Brisbane

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by daniallawton, Dec 8, 2007.

1. daniallawton

daniallawton Junior Member

72hr full certificate permaculture design course. Held from 11th feb 2008 - 22nd feb 2008 from 8:30am - 4:30pm (sunday off). Presented as power point presentation (computer projector). Tea, coffee, morning and afternoon tea provided. Early bird special $900 if payed in full by the 7th jan 2008.
    Full price $1000
    For more info please contact me
    Danial Lawton (Permaculture Diploma in site development, site design, and research; Bachelor of environmental science majoring in Ecology and conservation biology - Land and water management; Master of environmental management)
    Email: [email protected]

A little note on myself -
    I am a second generation permaculturalist and have grown up with permaculture with my father, attending one of the early courses with Bill Mollison. I have been involved with permaculture from a very early age watching and helping my father. I completed my first permaculture course in 1994 in Ecuador. I have worked on the Permaculture Research Institute on and off since the beginning, where I worked, conducted tours, taught, and trained staff and students both in the class room and in the field. I have worked on both projects and consultancies both here in Australia and overseas. I was awarded my Permaculture Diploma in Site design, Site Development, and Research in 2000. In 2002 I attended Griffith University to study Environmental Science where I graduated with a Bachelor of environmental science majoring in Ecology and conservation biology - Land and water management. I then went on to study my masters and in 2006 was awarded a Master of environmental management. I am now looking to re-establish myself as a knowledgeable permaculturalist; as a consultant and a teacher.