Looking to work with permaculture groups, individuals and institutes

Discussion in 'Permaculture Groups, Contacts Activities Anounceme' started by vdharmraj, Apr 29, 2013.

1. vdharmraj

vdharmraj Junior Member

I am permaculture enthusiast and permaculture networker looking to bring as many permaculture, ecovillages and people connected with them together spread permaculture and to contribute to projects.

I am looking to visit as many eco villages and permaculture communities and sites to learn and network with them and my vision is to connect various communities that will enable them to share their skills and also resources and exchange their members between the communities to make communities a way of life for the future. That apart, these communities can refer people to other communities to experience the joy of living with nature. I believe what I am looking and doing is for creating networks between communities so that the benefits of these communities flow and help as many people as possible in various parts of the world.

I have travelled to crystal water eco village Australia, Permaculture research institute Australia, Panya eco village, fang eco village in Thailand. Presently I am working with new oasis for life an 600 acre hilly farm, designing a permaculture site with Brecht and Nick of Panya permaculture research institute Chiangmai Thailand.

Looking forward to more information and also information about people who would be interested in inviting me to their country or suggest any other place you which will assist me in pursuing my vision.

I am looking for friends and partners who can join my ventures or I can join them in their ventures.

email : [email protected]

Venkatesh Dharmraj

2. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Hi Venkatesh - you have posted the same information multiple times now. Can I ask that you do not repost this same information again please? Those who are going to read it and respond will have done so by now and simply repeating yourself runs the risk of appearing rude and disrespectful to those who are unable to help you.

By all means join in the conversation, but let's have a different topic please.

I have deleted all your other posts that are identical and will continue to do so.

3. daniallawton

daniallawton Junior Member

Venkatesh

have you looked at the Worldwide Permaculture Network?

It will show you a lot of what you are looking for https://www.permacultureglobal.com/

I hope that maybe of some help