A Multi National business would like your opinion

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Pink Angel, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Pink Angel

Pink Angel Junior Member

Coles supermarkets are currently running an online survey asking you to state what you like about your local Coles supermarket. This is an opportunity to say what you like and dislike, such as labeling of GM ingredients, labeling of palm oil, the cheap milk/egg debate...... whatever.
    I understand that some people believe that your opinion will not make a difference. The best way to not make a difference is to say nothing. Coles are asking for your opinion. Seize the opportunity and have your say.
    Jump onto the website,
    www.coles.com.au and click on the appropriate link. You will need a Coles receipt to register for the survey.

2. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

Thanks pink. Now i have an opportunity to tell them how bad their supermarkets smell. This is because they put the chicken and bakery sections together. I believe most of the smell comes form the chicken section but its a nauseating smell. So i will take up this offer and hope that people pay a bit of attention.

3. PermaGuinea

PermaGuinea Junior Member

I'm thinking more along the lines of "more organic fresh foods, sourced locally". Well, it won't hurt to give it a try...