Want to set up a Permaculture Institute

Discussion in 'Permaculture Groups, Contacts Activities Anounceme' started by Carol, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Carol

Carol New Member

Self-employed in Accounting
    Climate:
    Zone 5 with cool summers
    I was wondering if anybody knows where or how I can get a copy of the 2 permaculture trust documents that Bill Mollison mentions in his book & lectures. I would like to put my property & assets into a trust & use it for a research & seed collection site - wild seeds as well as ones I can grow here. I have talked to a number of people in this area about permaculture ideas & am getting major interest. A lot of Alaskans are very self-sufficient people already but they need the permaculture information and a group, so they can do better.

I am trying to set up these trusts right away, but would like to see some samples if possible - thanks.

Carol

12/12/15 - I finally was able to check with a trust accountant here in my area & evidently Mr. Mollison's suggested legal structure won't work here in the US. So I guess that's why no one commented on this. Well, I am still planning on getting my local community working together on Permaculature & my property will be used for research on what can be done in this area.
    '

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015