VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Executive Director at Nature's Gift Permaculture

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by natures gift, May 8, 2011.

1. natures gift

natures gift New Member

Nature's Gift Permaculture was founded on December 1st 2009. Over the past seventeen months we have grown as a business and as a team. We are looking to continue to grow our business, within our ethical boundaries, and are searching for a new Executive Director to lead the organization as we demonstrate sustainable community-based food and nutrition security.

The successful candidate will be a member of our team, will guide our business to work with nature, rather than against it, and will consider long-term sustainability in all business decisions. The ED will ensure that NGP is a viable business with a reputation for excellence. As we become a not-for-profit entity, the successful candidate will maintain NGP's founding principle to operate successfully without dependence on donor funding.

If you are passionate about creating a cultivated ecology in which humans and nature work together for mutual benefit, and if you meet the criteria as outlined in the vacancy announcement, please apply for this position. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis but the due date is May 13th 2011.

For more information, please click here

or contact Hope Thornton, [email protected]

2. MFox

MFox Junior Member

Do you have any other jobs going in your organisation? I am Perth based. I don't have executive director experience, but I have my PDC and I spent last year on an eco village in Southern Israel. I am happy to send you my resume if you have any other job possibilities available.
    Thank you,
    MIshi