Permaculture Farm School Ecovillage Madrid, Spain

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by robbob, Aug 18, 2013.

1. robbob

robbob Junior Member

Me and some other people are about to start a Permaculture Farm School Ecovillage 50km outside of Madrid, Spain and we are looking for eager people to build the group that creates an association which develops, lives and manages the farm. There are a couple of alternatives pieces of land where we have been invited to start the project on. There is at least 22 acres of property waiting for participants. I would even say we could create two or more groups for the different alternatives and take advantage of the work I have done to find these pieces of land where a new way of farming and living could begin.
    Who wants to come to Spain and start a Permaculture farm school ecovillage?

2. luzytierra

luzytierra Junior Member

We would LOVE...really LOVE to go. We are looking for opportunities like this, but they are always far away from us. We are in Argentine and let's suppose we can gather the money for plane tickets VISAs for staying longer than 3 month are almost impossible :(
    Best of luck for you. We wish you a huge success!!!

3. robbob

robbob Junior Member

Candidates

There is nothing that is impossible. The association we create could maybe help with the visa if you form a part of it. Tell me about you "we". Permaculture courses, experience, what drives you to want to be a part, what can you give to the project?

4. luzytierra

luzytierra Junior Member

5. rumijah

rumijah New Member

hi,
    I've just moved to (renting at) an ecovillage in ValdepiƩlagos (Madrid). Would like more info on what you're doing. Maybe I can get involved (help out) with your project (?)