Permaculture Designer

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Saint Isidore, May 27, 2013.

1. Saint Isidore

Saint Isidore Junior Member

We our need of a certified Permaculture Designer and Instructor for multi-site project in East Africa. We would like to start the design charrette in July. Must have completed and implemented 5 major projects in same region within the past 6 years. Please contact us for details.

2. daniallawton

daniallawton Junior Member

I think you may be hard pressed to find someone who has done 5 major projects in that area in the last 6 years. I think you would find it hard to find someone who has done 5 projects in that area at all let alone major and in the last 6 years. If there where someone who had done this there would be no way they would be able to start in july if you mean july 2013.

Saying this and also have not worked in Africa. I would be happy to help where I could.
    You can look at my bio on my website in the link below and you can email me from there as well. Then I can send you a cv. I do have a lot of bookings later in the year but it looks like I may have a cancellation in july.

Happy to be of any help if need be.

3. Saint Isidore

Saint Isidore Junior Member

Daniel:

Thank you for the Reply, If your interested in this project, send me a private email and will set a Skype call.