Permaculture Design Deck

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by Delvin Solkinson, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Delvin Solkinson

Delvin Solkinson New Member

Permaculture Design Teacher
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    Cool Climate
    I am joyed to share the new edition of the Permaculture Design Deck. Sharing Nature’s principles and design methods. A grassroots initiative to share the largest collection of permaculture design core concepts available.

Free Download : www.visionarypermaculture.com/coreconceptscards

Kickstarter: https://kck.st/2RVWDcN

Video : https://vimeo.com/permaculturedesigns/deck

Featuring text from Delvin Solkinson sharing Core Concepts learned from Bill Mollison, Rosemary Morrow, David Holmgren, Geoff Lawton, Michael Becker, Toby Hemenway, Larry Santoyo, Starhawk & Looby Macnamara. Additional contributions were inspired by Rob Hopkins, Dave Boehnlein, Richard Wallner, Mark Lakeman, Doug Bullock, Ian McHarg and Percival Alfred Yeomans. Core source inspiration from Robin Clayfield whose many card decks and games led to this creation. Featuring visionary design from Sijay James of www.OnbeyondMetamedia.com these cards can be used in countless ways to inspire, evolve and uplift your practical understanding of permaculture. Featuring permaculture illustration by Brenna Quinlan of www.brennaquinlan.com

After 16 years of creating free, open source learning and teaching media I am honored to ask you for support in bringing the 202 card Permaculture Design Deck into a more accessible and affordable form as a printed copy. As with all my media, its always available as a free download at printable resolution to the World Community. Support my work and ability to continue producing permaculture design media, tools and offerings. Brenna Pics BarTINY.jpg Alexa 4webTINY.jpg Cards promo 2018TINY.jpg

songbird likes this.