Good websites (or websites worth looking at)

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Cornonthecob, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Cornonthecob

Cornonthecob Junior Member

Hurry up!

:p

2. ~Tullymoor~

~Tullymoor~ Junior Member

"Hello, my name is Cornonthecobberdiggerbuddy and I'm a bibliophile. I just spent SEVEN HUNDRED dollars on books and NEED to buy more. NOW!!" :shock:

Forest, can you tell us about your book please? Are you information-gathering and researching with all your great questions in the forum?? What I mean is, like, um are we'all gonna be in it, in a cack-handed sort of a way ???? :wink:

3. murray

murray Junior Member

https://del.icio.us/tag/permaculture

replace the word "permaculture" with any topic that interests you and you'll most likely get a nice bunch of links that other people have filed for that subject.

8)

4. forest

forest Junior Member

Tully, at the moment my chapter are:

THE SIMPLE LIFE
    This explains what simplicity is and isn't and it's a good thing to do for yourself and the planet.
    SIMPLE STRATEGIES
    Describes the things you need to do to live simply.
    FINANCES
    How to live within or below your means.
    LIVING IN YOUR HOME
    Creating a safe haven in your home. Looking after what you have, decluttering, reduce, reuse and recycle, how to save water and electricity.
    FOOD – BUYING, GROWING and STORING
    How to shop wisely, stockpiling, growing your own food, preserving, cooking from scratch.

I am recommending websites, I'm unsure about whether to include this one. I'll make that judgement closer to when I finish. I'm not here for research, most of that has already been done. I come here because I'm writing all day and it helps to give me a break without going off my subject too much. My questions here are a feeble attempt to move the website along and create interest and hopefully new members. There is some good experience here but there needs to be a lot more threads and members before I can include it in the book.

I'm always open to suggestions about what to include so if you have any ideas let me know.

5. forest

forest Junior Member

I forgot to add my HOMEMADE RECIPES chapter.

It contains lots of homemade non-chemical cleaning recipes.