kareje
Last Activity:
Dec 2, 2017

Followers 2

Birthday:
February 7
Home Page:
We work for the earth/space, a US non profit.

Share This Page

kareje

New Member, Female, from Port Townsend, WA

I new to your platform, but please see my Information. Thank you! kara Dec 2, 2017

kareje was last seen:
Dec 2, 2017
    1. kareje
      kareje
      I new to your platform, but please see my Information. Thank you! kara
    2. kareje
      kareje
      We are doing our best to stay in real time studying, restructuring, for we see many in need of options. We have a plan w/your help!
    3. kareje
      kareje
      Please self reflect and take part!
    4. kareje
      kareje
      Please make a difference more efficiently together, link patches of goodness w/pockets without, balance, linking one's genetic biodiversity.
    5. kareje
      kareje
      Hello,This is for you, that cares about life to continue, peace, temperature rise, efficiency to restore..
  • About

Birthday:
    February 7
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/patchestalk/
    We work for the earth/space, a US non profit.
    Climate:
    Pacific northwest..
    My message to all welcomibg you all to help us co_evolve as we restrucutre our global platform;

This is for you, that cares about life to continue, peace, temperature rise, efficiency to restore..

`i come to talk story...

Happy `Super Moon!

Thank you all for what you do!
    I appreciate your sensitivity, skills and heartfelt sharing...

Please reflect w/a lenghty read and comment, share and correct if i wrong, over some serious issues globally that face us all. For many of you are centered and grounded, where we've been working too hard to get our objective shared. Mostly w/technical crap, but for now good enough for you to get our point. We will keep updating.

Please share this along your walkabout for you and realize the seriousness of time sensitive material for many;

Shifting together, so all co_evolve in harmony, sharing earth/space in peace! 11.30.17

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10T4BJYmCXIKqSnarm9uIk-cZbmn8QyTeiNuq8cPdB8s/edit?usp=sharing

If want to come direct email me kara; [email protected]

We are restrucuturing our platform and appreciate your input./support and donations.. Check back and stay updated on this document or here, where we recently started our US non profit, i come to talk story page also w/this link of Google Drive live documents for all to interact and help us reach out. We yet to be paid for any work and now being clear would appreciate it, to get it done and share for pathces to talk w/pockets without;

https://www.facebook.com/patchestalk/

Peace is an option for all w/your support!

Sincerly, kara j lincoln, wendy k breiby, ahanu macke and mishi yudin, speaking for many..
    `i come to talk story
-->